Factsheet Topic-focused employee survey
Employee surveys can help your company in its further development. All facts about classic and topic-focused employee surveys can be found here.
Would you like to record the opinion of your employees on a specific topic or several special subject areas and shed light on them in detail in order to uncover optimisation potential? Then you’ve come to the right place with Rogator. We provide you with professional support for carrying out your individual, topic-focused employee survey. This can cover various topics such as internal customer relations, employer branding, onboarding/offboarding and risk assessment.
With Rogator, you are highly flexible in terms of subject matter, as we offer a wide range and in-depth coverage of a wide variety of topics. At the same time, you benefit in every step of the process from our extensive experience gained from almost 20 years of employee surveys.
Your advantages in a topic-focused employee survey with Rogator
We contribute our many years of experience from the successful implementation of topic-focused employee surveys in various industries with different challenges. In addition to companies with a high degree of administration, we also look after industrial companies with many production employees and find the ideal process sequence for you.
Efficiency gain through online survey
The most efficient way to get feedback on a specific topic in a relatively short time is the online employee survey. We will be happy to advise you on this. Benefit from the advantages of Rogator.
Through the use of our professional Rogator software, our certified server landscape and the data protection vigilance of our employees, your data is in safe hands with us. We guarantee data protection and anonymity for the respondents at the highest level at all times.
Topic flexibility with Rogator
We apply our expertise and many years of experience in the field of topic-focused employee surveys in a targeted manner in order to successfully complete your project and obtain the best results for you in the shortest possible time. Whether you have an individual topic on which you would like to interview your employees, or you decide on one of our focus topics, our experts will be happy to offer you comprehensive advice.
Working with you, we develop the right questionnaire and accompany the project from conception to evaluation. With just a few questions, you can record your employees’ opinions on a certain topic or examine the topic to be examined from all sides with more detailed questionnaires.
- Risk assessment: We examine safety in the workplace and uncover any physical hazards or psychological stress for your employees in order, among other things, to ensure a high level of employee protection and smooth operations for you through low absenteeism. Our consultants will be happy to inform you about further advantages.
- Employer branding: We determine your employer attractiveness as well as your image as an employer and analyse it from an internal and external perspective by interviewing not only your employees but also external persons to assess your image. We design your survey – in terms of content and appearance – exactly according to your needs.
- Exit interviews: With Rogator’s exit survey, you will succeed in professionally and appreciatively structuring your professional separation and at the same time achieve a sustainable gain in information for your company. With this knowledge you can optimise business processes and strengthen important factors around employee retention. In times of a shortage of skilled workers, this is a major help.
- Internal customer survey: We determine the satisfaction of your employees with internal company services (e.g. IT, HR, canteen, cleaning service, etc.) and thereby uncover improvement potential for internal service quality for you. The derived measures in turn contribute to greater satisfaction for your external customers, as they optimise production and service processes. Our clever software automatically outputs the best evaluation structures and departments for you.
Rogator advises you individually on all questions regarding the topic-focused employee survey
What procedures are there?
There are different procedures for topic-focused employee surveys. We carry out ad-hoc surveys when certain topics arise at relatively short notice and you need feedback from your employees at short notice. We recommend an accompanying survey if changes or measures are to be implemented in the long term in order to monitor the impact on the workforce in parallel. We use subsequent surveys if you want to measure whether decisions or measures taken have had the desired effect on employees.
How flexible is Rogator in terms of topics?
Rogator is highly flexible in terms of topics, as we have built up extensive expertise in a wide range of online employee surveys since 2000 and can contribute this to your projects.
Does Rogator help you interpret data?
Rogator provides you not only with a set of figures, but also with a detailed interpretation of your data by our specialists. Use the experience of our experts to correctly classify and interpret your values and to understand the overall picture of your industry. We answer questions such as "Is this value bad or only low?" You have the opportunity to ask your individual questions and benefit from a personal consultation at any time.
How can employees without a PC participate in the survey?
At Rogator, employees from all areas of the company (administration, production, logistics, etc.) can take part in topic-focused employee surveys. Our experts will be happy to advise you on the best survey and invitation procedure, such as a hybrid survey, participation by smartphone or a paper-and-pencil survey.
A good alternative to the paper questionnaire? The paper invitation
To carry out parts of an employee survey by “paper & pencil” is not uncommon even in today’s world and in any case effective. However, this entails additional costs and higher expenditure. Only making the invitation paper-bound is therefore an alternative that Rogator recommends and one that is being used more and more frequently. The employees concerned receive a corresponding cover letter with a participation URL and an access code for our topic-focused employee surveys. Some of these letters can even be exchanged with each other. The employees can then either take part in the survey on PCs or terminals or call up the survey via a printed QR code on their smartphone.
Services at a glance
1. Kick-off workshops and consulting
2. Questionnaire development and translations, if necessary
3. Communication and participant invitation
4. Conducting surveys (online, paper-and-pencil, hybrid)
5. Evaluation and reporting
6. Presentation of results
7. Follow-up processes
Subscribe to our newsletter now and receive exciting information on the subject of topic-focused employee surveys
Seize the opportunity and sign up for our free newsletter. It provides you with important information around the topics of employee surveys, employer branding and much more on a regular basis!