IT-Consultant (m/f/d) for our IT Service Desk
After 20 successful years in the field of online market research and data collection, Rogator AG, based in Nuremberg Ziegelstein, is one of the market leaders in Germany as an expert for feedback, software and full-service. Our main focus is on digital customer and employee surveys. Our customers are renowned companies in the European economy across all industries as well as public authorities and public services.
We are looking for an experienced employee for our service and support department.
- Familiarization with our in-house software products
- Close cooperation with the IT system administration and consulting department to support and coordinate IT projects.1st and 2nd level client support in the IT environment
- Telephone and written acceptance and resolution of requests from G3plus users
- Documentation and coordination of requests in our internal ticket tool
- Development and implementation of customized special solutions
- Processing of IT-relevant tickets
- Support of the sales department as well as implementation of training measures and workshops in the customer environment: software presentation (via desktop sharing)
- Interface to customer IT teams
- Completed IT training in the field of specialist informatics, studies in informatics or comparable training.
- You enjoy dealing with customers
- You have excellent contact and communication skills as well as a very good telephone presence
- You always work analytically, structured and solution-oriented
- A high level of personal responsibility is a matter of course for you
- An affinity for new trends in the online and mobile sector is helpful
- Experience in supporting end users
- Customer orientation, ability to work in a team and flexibility
- Customer-oriented thinking and a strong service orientation with a solution-oriented approach
- Basic knowledge of statistics and operational market research is desirable (e.g. for the creation of KPI dashboards)
- Experienced handling of MS-Office (incl. Outlook) and current MS Windows operating systems
- Very good German and good English skills, both written and spoken
Good reasons to choose Rogator
As a modern employer in an industry with a strong future, we have a lot to offer:
- Owner-managed company with a high value placed on sustainability, social commitment and work-life balance
- Remote share with flexible allocation of office days
- Flexible working hours (with core working hours)
- Quiet and modern workplaces with ergonomic equipment (e.g. height-adjustable desks and attachments for home office)
- Work for well-known, international customers, some of them global players
- High level of personal responsibility and independent work at an early stage
- Excellent transport connections (car and public transport), parking spaces available
Support our success with your commitment.