Sales & Key Account Manager (m/f/d)
After 20 successful years in the field of online market research and data collection, Rogator AG, based in Nuremberg Ziegelstein, is one of the market leaders in Germany as an expert for feedback, software and full service. Our main focus is on digital customer and employee surveys. Our customers are renowned companies of the European economy across all industries as well as public authorities and public services.
We are looking for immediate support in the area of sales & key account management.
After an extensive induction, your tasks as Sales Manager (m/f/d) will range from customer acquisition and requirements gathering to arranging external appointments and webinars to present our software products and services for online customer and employee research.
- You manage the entire acquisition process at decision maker level
- You will be responsible for the acquisition of new customers that you have identified and actively approached yourself in close cooperation with the sales team and provide them with expert advice
- You network closely with our existing customers and develop them independently through active relationship management (cross- and up-selling)
- You prepare and present lectures, workshops and webinars for customers and prospects
- You participate in conferences, trade fairs and other industry events
- You record and maintain customer data
Good reasons for Rogator
As a modern employer in a forward-looking industry, we have a lot to offer:
- Owner-managed company with a high emphasis on sustainability, social commitment, and work-life balance
- Remote share with flexible allocation of office days
- Flexible working hours (with core working hours)
- Quiet and modern workplaces with ergonomic equipment (e.g. height-adjustable desks and attachments for home office)
- Friendly, young and flexible team – collegiality and teamwork are very important to us
- Working for well-known, international customers, some of them global players
- High level of personal responsibility and independent work at an early stage
- Best transport connections (car as well as public transport), parking spaces available
Support our success with your commitment.
- In addition to completed vocational training or a degree, you bring a good understanding of software applications, feedback processes and the ability to self-organize and motivate yourself
- You have relevant professional experience in sales and marketing
- You are a self-confident, winning person with very good communication skills and a professional appearance
- You are open-minded towards telephone acquisition and field appointments
- You think and act in a customer- and closing-oriented way
- You are structured, self-initiated and team-oriented
- You are looking for a long-term challenging job with attractive development and earning opportunities
- An independent way of working is a matter of course for you
- Your English is business fluent
- You are confident in using the MS Office package
We look forward to receiving your application and to meeting you soon!