The fast way to results
- Import data: Import your data in text-based CSV format, supported by all spreadsheet programmes, at the click of a mouse button.
- Specify the language: Specify the language of the text. Responses must be available in one language only in order for analysis to occur.
- Start the analysis: The input data are analysed on a fully automated basis utilising computational linguistic pre-processing.
- Sentiment analysis: The recognition of positive, neutral or negative statements is likewise fully automated.
- Scaling: The so-called polarity is shown on a scale of -1 (very negative) to +1 (very positive).
- Topic clustering: The software combines responses with a similar content to topic clusters and assigns characteristic identifiers. Recognition of similarities among topics is also fully automated.
- Visualisation: A semantic map shows the topics in circles, their size, colour and proximity to each other representing the frequency and polarity of responses and correlations of the topics.
If you have any questions about our text analysis software, our team will be happy to answer them.