Consultant (m/f/d) (Specialist for market and social research)
After 20 successful years in the field of online market research and data collection, Rogator AG, based in Nuremberg Zielgestein, is one of the market leaders in Germany as an expert for feedback, software and full-service. Our main focus is on digital customer and employee surveys. Our customers are renowned companies in the European economy across all industries as well as public authorities and public services.
We are looking for support in customer consulting and support.
After an intensive induction phase, you will support and advise our clients as a consultant from the conception phase to the evaluation of online survey processes and online panels.
- Support with the preparation of quotations
- Conception of questionnaires, guidelines and communication concepts
- Programming of online questionnaires using the Rogator software
- Creation of evaluations within the framework of online survey processes
- Workshops and presentations of results
- Content development of new processes
- You have excellent communicative skills
- You have the empathy to put yourself in the customer’s perspective
- You always solve problems in an analytical and structured way
- You have a sound basic knowledge of statistics and SPSS, plus you are very good with Microsoft Office
- You are a passionate team player and can still work independently and with self-direction
- The English language does not cause you any problems
- You take responsibility for the quality of your performance
- You are also welcome to start your career or return to work with us (m/f/d)
Good reasons to choose Rogator
As a modern employer in an industry with a strong future, we have a lot to offer:
- An interesting and varied range of tasks with a high degree of responsibility.
- Challenging and innovative projects in the IT area
- Good development opportunities through individual training and further education
- Familiar working atmosphere, short decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- Company-wide (online) team events, afterworks and office celebrations at our location
- Personal initiative and responsibility
- Coffee and tea free of charge
- Our modern office building and workplaces offer space for innovative work
- Work with well-known customers from various industries
- Good career/promotion opportunities
- Employee parking on the premises
- Best connection to public transport / subway station in the immediate vicinity
Support our success with your commitment.