Rogator AG, based in Nuremberg-Ziegelstein, was founded in 1999 and is a provider of online surveys (software & full service). From the conception to the implementation to the evaluation and interpretation of the results, we accompany our customers in all process steps and can fall back on our specially developed software, which is established on the market. In addition to customer feedback, we also focus on employee feedback.
We are now looking for support in our sales team.
After an extensive induction, your tasks as a Sales Manager (m/f/d) will range from customer acquisition and needs assessment to arranging external appointments and webinars to present our software products and services related to online customer and employee research.
- You manage the entire acquisition process at decision-maker level
- You will be responsible for the acquisition of new customers that you have identified and actively approached yourself in close cooperation with the sales team and will provide them with expert advice
- You network closely with our customers and develop them independently through active relationship management (cross- and up-selling)
- You develop and present lectures, workshops and webinars for customers and interested parties
- You take part in conferences, trade fairs and other industry events
- You enter and maintain customer data
Good reasons for Rogator
- A permanent position in a growing company
- Performance-related salary
- A responsible and varied postition with development potential
- Regular training measure are promoted
- A friendly, young team and flat hierarchies
- Personal initiative and responsibility
- Regular team and company events
- Very good accessibility due to optimal transport connections
- Coffee and tea flat rate
Support our success with your commitment.
- In addition to a completed vocational training or degree course, you have a good understanding of software applications, feedback processes and the ability to organise and motivate yourself
- You have at least two to three years of relevant professional experience in sales
- You are a confident, winning person with very good communication skills and a professional appearance
- You are open-minded about telephone acquisition and outside appointments
- You think and act in a customer and deal-oriented manner
- You are structured, proactive and team-oriented
- You are looking for a long-term challanging job with attractive develoment and earning opportunities
- An independent working method is a matter of course for you
- Your English is business fluent
- You can safely use the MS office package