After 20 successful years in the field of online market research and data collection, Rogator AG, based in Nuremberg Ziegelstein, is one of the market leaders in Germany as an expert for feedback, software and full-service. Our main focus is on digital customer and employee surveys. Our customers are renowned companies in the European economy across all industries as well as public authorities and public services.
We are looking for an experienced employee for our IT department.
- Development and implementation of visual concepts and designs for questionnaire layouts, mailing templates and websites in the corporate design of well-known customers
- Layout development and design in the context of our software applications (online surveys, panel participant pages, etc.)
- Development of responsive web applications in the context of our survey software G3plus and projects (e.g. programming of new question types, integration of surveys into websites)
- Familiarization with Rogator G3plus survey software
- Process optimization through test automation of the applications
- Support of customer inquiries regarding software operation
- Training of colleagues and customers
- 2nd level support
- You have completed vocational training or are a career changer with extensive professional experience in the IT environment.
- Ideally you have very good communication skills
- You enjoy dealing with customers and working in a team
- An affinity for new trends in the online and mobile sector
- Experience with backend technologies (e.g. PHP or NodeJS) and interface technologies (e.g. REST web services) is an advantage
- High demand for UX and the attractive presentation of complex data
Good reasons for Rogator
As a modern employer in an industry with a strong future, we have a lot to offer:
- Owner-managed company with a high value placed on sustainability, social commitment and work-life balance
- Remote share with flexible allocation of office days
- Flexible working hours (with core working hours)
- Quiet and modern workplaces with ergonomic equipment (e.g. height-adjustable desks and attachments for home office)
- Work for well-known, international customers, some of them global players
- High level of personal responsibility and independent work at an early stage
- Excellent transport connections (car and public transport), parking spaces available
Support our success with your commitment.