Data Analyst (m/f/d)
After 20 successful years in the field of online market research and data collection, Rogator AG, based in Nuremberg Ziegelstein, is one of the market leaders in Germany as an expert for feedback, software and full-service. Our main focus is on digital customer and employee surveys. Our customers are renowned companies in the European economy across all industries as well as public authorities and public services.
We are looking for support in the area of data analysis.
After an intensive training phase, you will support and advise our customers as a consultant from the conception phase to the evaluation of online survey processes and online panels.
- Creating spreadsheets in Excel and SPSS
- Creation of result reports in PowerPoint
- Automated creation of results reports using Excel/VBA
- Creation and design of software-based dashboard evaluations
- Content development of new methods and presentation options
- You have completed a subject-related degree or corresponding training.
- You have a very good understanding of numbers and solve tasks in an analytical and structured way.
- You are familiar with statistical basics
- You can handle office programs (Excel, PPT, Word) with confidence.
- You have basic experience in VBA programming.
- You are creative and can put yourself in the perspective of our customers.
- You are a team player, but can also work independently.
- Ideally, you can handle the statistical software SPSS.
- You are also welcome to join us as a career starter or return to work (m/f/d).
Good reasons for Rogator
As a modern employer in an industry with a strong future, we have a lot to offer:
- Owner-managed company with a high value placed on sustainability, social commitment, and work-life balance.
- Remote share with flexible allocation of office days
- Flexible working hours (with core working hours)
- Quiet and modern workplaces with ergonomic equipment (e.g. height-adjustable desks and attachments for home office)
- Working for well-known, international customers, some of them global players
- High level of personal responsibility and independent work at an early stage
- Best transport connections (car as well as public transport), parking spaces available
pport our success with your commitment.